Just me and GOD

Tuesday 20 August 2013

STRETCH OUT YOUR HANDS



Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to GOD-Hebrews 13:16

 The most wealthy man in this world is the man who has a Little and is willing to share it.
 Do not say I am poor I can't help that Woman.
 Do not say I am poor I can't help that child.
 Do not say I am poor I can't help that man.
 The more we complain about our situation or circumstance, the more we remain in one spot. If you have #100 and cannot give #50 out of it, have it in mind that you can't give #10000 out of #1000000.

 Giving is one of the ways we can please GOD and help our humanity. We really don't have to wait until we are the richest folks in the world, with the little we have, let's help as much as we can.
 You could visit the less privilege home and donate as little as we can. Each time you give, you get a blessing not only from GOD but you just made someone smile...that's a blessing too.

 1john 3:17 "But if anyone has the world's good and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's Love abide in him?

 *click*


No comments:

Post a Comment