Just me and GOD

Sunday 22 September 2013

HOW ASUU STRIKE HAS HELPED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD

It's been 2 months and half that the Academic Staff Union of Universities have been on strike and we don't know when it'll be called off, our fingers are crossed.

Its been the best 2 months of my life. Yahweh has been my joy,my peace,my light, and on and on.
Usually when ASUU treating you? My usual response would be fine good just there..lol...
people ask me how's
But I picked up my bible some months back and I began to read and I began to fellowship more with GOD in prayer, I tell you its beautiful.

Why not do the same, get closer to GOD, experience more of His presence,sit at his feet and learn his ways and after the strike we would use this strike as a testimony.

The Joy we derive in the presence of God cannot be compared to the happiness anyone gives you.

No comments:

Post a Comment